What Is PEXGOL
Pexgol™ pex pipes are produced from a Pe-Xa resin. During production, the material is extruded and cross-linked under high pressures and temperatures, resulting in an unbreakable (chemical) cross-connection between adjacent polyethylene molecules. The cross-linked material is actually a 3D network and the pipe is considered as one enormous molecule.
The combination of a special raw material of very high molecular weight and the cross-linking process results in a pipe with impressive properties:
- Higher working temperatures and pressures
- Better abrasion resistance
- Improved durability in harsh corrosive conditions
- Immunity against improper pipe laying procedures
- Low head losses resulting in considerable cost savings
Pexgol pipes solutions deliver cost savings by reducing maintenance downtime, which enhances efficient operation. PEXGOL pipes offer high-value for ASSET OWNER facilities by reducing OPEX and CAPEX.