Pexgol pipes are used in sewerage lines due to their excellent chemical and abrasion resistance. Its invulnerability to H2S gases is one of its most remarkable characteristics.
Main advantages of Pexgol systems for sewerage:
- Since Pexgol pipes have an internal smooth surface (155 Hazen Williams coefficient) sedimentation is not an issue.
- Are safe for transporting materials that endanger public health.
- Electrofusion and mechanical connectors both ensure zero leakage.
- Pexgol pipes can resist a wide range of chemical agents, slurries, toxic and radioactive materials.
- Endures internal corrosion ensuring longer life span.