Pexgol is naturally suited for dewatering projects where field conditions are less than ideal. Using Pexgol pipes in a dewatering application lowers transportation and
disposal costs, reduces offensive odors and its light weight and flexibility allows for installation in difficult conditions where heavy equipment may not have access.
Pexgol excellent mechanical properties offer mine operators a best in class solutions.
Benefits of Pexgol for Dewatering:
- High pressure tolerance in a lightweight pipe.
- Pexgol inherit flexibility and high strain resistance, makes it resistant to failure due to water hammer.
- Doesn’t required supports or wall protection.
- No long term elongation.
- No twisting problems.
- Excellent Corrosion Resistance.
- Can be supplied in one pipe section.
- Retrieval with water inside.
- Resistance to Slow Crack Growth.
How Pexgol can help you reducing OPEX & CAPEX for Dewatering:
- Allows a safe, quick and efficient installation reducing manpower and equipment costs.
- Can be used multiple times.
- Doesn’t require supports.