Whether transporting tailings or mineral concentrates from a mineral processing plant or simply transporting coarse slurry and chemicals over long distances – Pexgol is efficient, reliable and strong.
Pexgol durability, reliability and low maintenance makes it ideal for transporting coarse slurry, concentrates and chemicals.
Main Characteristics & Advantages of Pexgol for Slurries:
- Pexgol is reliable, with more than 30 years of experience with installations all over the world.
- High Resistant to Abrasion: Typically three times more resistant than HDPE, and twice more than steel.
- Excellent Chemical and Corrosion Resistance: Pexgol pipes are resistant to a wide range of chemical agents, slurries, toxic and radioactive materials.
- High Temperature Resistance: -50°C/- 58°F to 110°C/230°F
- Low Energy Losses.
- Impervious to Slow Crack Growth.
- Creep and impact resistance.
- Thicknesses can be measured easily in order to control abrasion
How Pexgol can help you reducing OPEX & CAPEX for Slurries:
- Pexgol’s pipes can be supplied in long length coils, reducing the number of joints, installation time and risk.
- Compared to steel or rubber, Pexgol’s solution results in reduced transportation, storage and labor costs due to lower weight per meter.
- Pexgol is approximately 3 times more wear resistant than the HDPE under the same conditions, reducing maintenance and therefore costs.